SUNDAY CALL-IN & COLLECT CARVERY LUNCH
Each Sunday, Lucan Spa Hotel is delighted to offer our Sunday Carvery Lunch menu available for collection and takeaway to enjoy in the comfort of your own homes. On Sundays, there is now no need to pre-order your lunch. Simply follow the instructions below to enjoy our delicious Sunday carvery lunch each week.
1. Arrive to our large car park at the bottom entrance to the Earl Bistro between 12:00pm - 5.30pm.
2. Take your place in the monitored, socially distanced queue.
3. Our chefs are waiting to carve your meal of choice in our Earl Bistro, allowing you to choose your dish and sides as you wish on the day.
4. Pay & Go!
5. Enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Homemade Cream of Vegetable Soup (1,9,12) €4.25
Classic Caesar Salad (1,3,7) €6.25
Fantail of Honeydew Melon €5.95
Roast Topside of Irish Beef served with Herb Stuffing, Gravy & Horseradish Sauce (1,6,7,9,12) €13.50
Baked Darne of Fresh Salmon finished in a Lemon & Dill Butter (1,4,6,7,9,12) €14.50
Roast Crown of Turkey served with Herb Stuffing, Gravy & Cranberry Sauce (1,6,7,9,12) €12.50
Honey Baked Gammon served with Herb Stuffing, Gravy & a Parsley Sauce (1,6,7,9,12) €12.50
Breast of Chicken Pascal (1,7,9,12) €12.50
Beef Curry served with Steamed Jasmine Rice (1,7,9,12) €9.95
7oz Minute Steak Cooked to Order (1,9) €16.50
Assorted Cold Cuts Platter (1,3) €10.25
All Main Courses are served with Garden Vegetables, Roast & Mashed Potatoes. Half Portions and Children's Menu also available.
Selection of Desserts (1,3,5,6,7,8,12) from €5.50
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A PRINTABLE VERSION OF OUR MENU
Terms and Conditions
- There is no need to pre-order prior to arriving to the hotel. Simply arrive to the hotel and take your place in our socially distanced queue to place and order, pay and collect your delicious lunch.
- Please follow the advice and guidelines of staff at all times.
- We would encourage people to limit the amount of people arriving per household to order/collect your lunch for social distancing purposes.
- Menus are strictly for collection only. No dine-in options are available to non-residents of the hotel as per the guidelines set out at the Level 3 protocols.
- Once again, thank you for supporting a local family-run business.