In line with the government guidelines in relation to the framework for Covid-19 restrictive measures, the country is now placed into the Level 5 category. This means our hotel's indoor food and beverage services will be limited to residents and overnight guests only. However, we will be offering takeaway menus each evening from Monday - Saturday (6.00pm - 9.00pm) and Sunday (1.00pm - 8.00pm).
MONDAY - SATURDAY EVENING MENU
SUNDAY ALL DAY MENU
How To Order (Mon - Sun)
Please telephone 01 628 0494 to make an order.
All orders for takeaway (Mon-Sat) are available for collection between 6.00pm and 9.00pm each day and 1.00pm - 8.00pm (Sundays). It is advisable to order at least 20 minutes before anticipated time of collection.
Terms and Guidelines
- Orders can be made over the phone at 01 628 0494.
- Orders via email or social media channels will not be valid.
- All orders must be pre-paid at the time of ordering.
- Payments taken over the phone via credit/debit card only.
- When ordering, you will be asked for your name, vehicle registration and preferred time of collection.
- Please arrive on time for your order.
- Collection is via the main reception desk at the hotel at the top-level car park. Alternatively, you can telephone the hotel on your arrival and we can facilitate a member of staff drop out your order to your car should you wish.
- As always, thank you for supporting a family owned local business.