During the recent Covid-19 lockdown, Lucan Spa Hotel was delighted to service our community by adopting a "Call & Collect" menu. We had an amazing response and we would like to thank each and every one of you all for helping support our family-run business through your orders. While we have reopened our food and beverage service from Monday 29th June, we understand some of our guests may not be ready to return just yet, and that’s perfectly understandable. With this in mind, we will be continuing to offer all our menus available for takeaway options.
MONDAY - SATURDAY EVENING MENU
SUNDAY TAKEAWAY LUNCH MENU
How To Order
Please telephone 01 628 0494 to make an order.
All orders for takeaway (Mon-Sat) are available for collection between 6.00pm and 9.00pm each day. It is advisable to order at least 20 minutes before anticipated time of collection.
Collection times for Sunday Lunch from 12.30pm – 5.30pm.
Terms and Guidelines
- Orders can be made over the phone at 01 628 0494.
- Orders via email or social media channels will not be valid.
- All orders must be pre-paid at the time of ordering.
- Payments taken over the phone via credit/debit card only.
- When ordering, you will be asked for your name, vehicle registration and preferred time of collection.
- Please arrive on time for your order.
- Collection is via the main reception desk at the hotel at the top-level car park. Alternatively, you can telephone the hotel on your arrival and we can facilitate a member of staff drop out your order to your car should you wish.
- As always, thank you for supporting a family owned local business.