Meetings and Conferences
The Lucan Spa Hotel offers an ideal venue for small, medium and large scale conferences and events. Suitably located just 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre just outside the M50, the hotel offers a number of individual meeting and conference spaces to impress your clients and corporate colleagues.
Choosing a conference venue may seem simple. However, there are very important factors that can be regularly overlooked that can result in pitfalls into the most careful of laid out plans. The Lucan Spa Hotel is proud to present a venue known in the greater Dublin area for its strengths in hosting the perfect meeting or event. These include:
The Lucan Spa Hotel offers an ideal location to host an event in the greater Dublin region. Situated only 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre, the hotel allows easy access from all sides of Dublin due to its proximity with the M50. For national events, the hotel is located on the M4 motorway.
2. PARKING AND TRANSPORT
The hotel is serviced by bus and road transport and offers over 200 complimentary car and coach parking spaces for all delegates. Our location just outside the M50 prevents the stress and complications of arranging transport to and from the city centre.
3. CONFERENCE AND MEETING SUITES
The Lucan Spa Hotel offers a choice of four meeting and conference suites, each individually decorated and catering from 1-600 delegates. Our meeting spaces can cater for a range of events, including boardroom & breakfast meetings, training courses, seminars, workshops and AGMs to exhibitions and trade shows.
4. A PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
A team of friendly staff at your fingertips, with an experienced conference and banqueting team on hand to help you plan your event and technology experts and waiting staff on hand during the day of your event to assist in any way possible.
5. AUDIO-VISUAL TECHNOLOGY
Our venue offers the latest in technology requirements, with state-of-the-art audio visual technology available to deliver that perfect pitch. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access for all delegates.
Covid-19 Meeting and Events Protocol
To ensure the safety of all meeting and event delegates, we have implemented new social distancing and Covid-19 protocol in our our conference and meeting rooms. This includes new reduced capacities for each of our spaces. Please refer to our Conference & Events Brochure to view these new capacities for each preferred set up. In addition to this, we have implemented a full new protocol with regards our service, and these changes are summarised below:
- Cleaning standards have been fully reviewed and updated to ensure we have robust enhanced cleanliness and hygiene practices.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all our Meeting & Event areas.
- Increased Frequency of Cleaning: all touchpoints are cleaned several times a day to ensure your safety.
- All meeting rooms must be laid out with social distancing measures in place. As a result, delegate capacities have been reduced for each of our conference rooms – please find capacities adjusted for a 1m distance between all delegates for each individual meeting space and preferred set up in our Conference and Events Brochure (attached).
- In-room food and beverage service will adhere to strict safety procedures (e.g. Coffee and other break items to be served by employees rather than self-service).
To enquire about hosting your next meeting or event at our hotel, fill out an enquiry form here or call 01 628 0494.