Wedding Venue Viewing
Private Viewing Appointments
Lucan Spa Hotel is currently offering private viewing appointments for engaged couples seeking to view the hotel. These will be carried out with strict social distancing procedures in place. Viewings can be arranged at a time that suits couples, including evening and weekends. For viewing appointments during this period, the following protocols and recommendations will be in place:
- Viewing Appointments must be prebooked in advance with a member of our wedding team.
- In the interest of safety, we will be limiting viewings to couples alone. We would ask family and friends not to accompany a viewing appointment. Children may attend, but will be asked to adhere to social distancing policies.
- On arrival to the hotel, couples will be asked to sanitise hands using the hand sanitiser located at the hotel entrance before entering the hotel.
- STRICT social distancing protocol will be in place. Our wedding coordinator will remain a minimum 2 meters distance from couples at all times.
- All wedding brochures and any material will be santised correctly before handing these out.
- Viewing appointments will offer couples the chance to view our Boyne Suite banqueting area in full, our woodland and garden areas and other key areas of our hotel and venue. The Bridal Suite will not be available for viewing for the time being.
During this time, we will also be offering virtual viewing appointments for couples who wish to choose this option. These can be arranged via Zoom Video Communications. To arrange a viewing appointment via either method, please contact us here.
Upcoming Open Days
The Lucan Spa Hotel host a number of Wedding Showcase and Wedding Fairs throughout the year. Our next number of events are listed below, with a description of each below for your perusal.
Wedding Showcase Dates
Thursday 1st October 2020 (5.00pm - 8.00pm)
Friday 2nd October 2020 (5.00pm - 8.00pm)
Saturday 3rd October 2020 (1.00pm - 5.00pm)
Sunday 4th October 2020 (1.00pm - 5.00pm)
Our Wedding Showcase dates offer couples a personalised tour of our hotel and grounds, showcasing our Boyne Suite set for a wedding to allow you visualise our beautiful space as it would be for your day. Our dedicated wedding coordinators will also be on hand to go through wedding packages & options for your wedding day.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
All appointments must be prebooked. One couple per booking to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
Access to accommodation is currently not available for visitors due to Covid-19 safety guidelines and therefore our bridal suite will not be available for viewing.
You can register your attendance for any of the dates/times indicated above by contacting our wedding team on 01 628 0494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wedding Fair: Due to Covid-19 safety protocol, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our Wedding Fair for this October 2020. As an alternate, we are offering private viewing appointments as indicated above and we hope to be able to host our Spring Wedding Fair for February 2021.
The Lucan Spa Hotel host two Wedding Fairs throughout the year (typically the first Sunday in February and October). Our Wedding Fair is the ideal day for engaged couples to view one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Dublin, and speak to our friendly and dedicated wedding team on menus, décor, and the little things that make a wedding special.
Our Wedding Fairs also host a number of excellent wedding suppliers exhibiting their products and services on the day. Speak one-to-one with photographers, florists, décor companies and lots more exciting and innovative specialists offering everything you need for your wedding day.
We also offer private viewing appointments for any couple intertested in viewing the stunning facilites here at the hotel. If you have any questions, or wish to arrange your own private viewing appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us here:
Tel: 01 628 0494.