Wedding Venue Viewing
Private Viewing Appointments
Lucan Spa Hotel is currently offering private viewing appointments for engaged couples seeking to view the hotel. These will be carried out with strict social distancing procedures in place. Viewings can be arranged at a time that suits couples, including evening and weekends. For viewing appointments during this period, the following protocols and recommendations will be in place:
- Viewing Appointments must be prebooked in advance with a member of our wedding team.
- In the interest of safety, we will be limiting viewings to couples alone. We would ask family and friends not to accompany a viewing appointment. Children may attend, but will be asked to adhere to social distancing policies.
- On arrival to the hotel, couples will be asked to sanitise hands using the hand sanitiser located at the hotel entrance before entering the hotel.
- STRICT social distancing protocol will be in place. Our wedding coordinator will remain a minimum 2 meters distance from couples at all times.
- All wedding brochures and any material will be santised correctly before handing these out.
- Viewing appointments will offer couples the chance to view our Boyne Suite banqueting area in full, our woodland and garden areas and other key areas of our hotel and venue. The Bridal Suite will not be available for viewing for the time being.
During this time, we will also be offering virtual viewing appointments for couples who wish to choose this option. These can be arranged via Zoom Video Communications. To arrange a viewing appointment via either method, please contact us here.
The Lucan Spa Hotel host two Wedding Fairs throughout the year (typically the first Sunday in February and October). Our Wedding Fair is the ideal day for engaged couples to view one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Dublin, and speak to our friendly and dedicated wedding team on menus, décor, and the little things that make a wedding special.
Our Wedding Fairs also host a number of excellent wedding suppliers exhibiting their products and services on the day. Speak one-to-one with photographers, florists, décor companies and lots more exciting and innovative specialists offering everything you need for your wedding day.
We also offer private viewing appointments for any couple intertested in viewing the stunning facilites here at the hotel. If you have any questions, or wish to arrange your own private viewing appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us here:
Tel: 01 628 0494.